Monday 22 December 2008

PINK KINK IN YOUR THINK

It's drawing in. I can feel it.
Any moment now I will loose my mind and I'll be in bliss.
Not just when I try hard for a couple of hours but all the time. I know it.
And it scares me.
I find distractions. Picking arguments, watching television, movies, provoking people, judging, getting involved in pointless conversations. Ego stuff. Anything but to sit still and observe.
Keith is back on the scene, making me doubt.
'You'll lose everything. Your job, wife and she'll take the children. Have you noticed you are annoying other people? Making them feel uncomfortable. They say things behind your back. They think you strange. You are no longer one of them. It's not too late, you can go back to your old ways.'
Old ways. No thanks. I'm prepared to lose everything.
I think.
And that's the problem.
I think I'm prepared, but not sure. I think. That's the problem.
I think.
But when I'm quiet I know that I will lose nothing and gain everything. I need to be quiet more often. All the time. No one is annoyed by the caring quiet man listening to their problems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundin
I need a Jackalope to remind me to keep Boundin'.

'The Art of Peace is not easy. It is a fight to the finish, the slaying of evil desires and all falsehood within. On occasion the Voice of Peace resounds like thunder, jolting human beings out of their stupor.' - Morihei Ueshiba.